Friday, March 5, 2010

Damn you TOM!!

Okay, okay, so I had a bit of a gain this week. And I know its worse cause this is the first morning of my TOM, but it's still disappointing to see that gain on the scale. But I have to look at it this way. This happens to me every month. I should be used to it by now, and usually get right depressed when I see it, but am handling it kind of well today. And I can tell I am losing. My clothes fit better. My body is changing in good ways, my cellulite is slowly falling off my butt and thighs, my tummy is getting smaller and I hardly have to push through any fat anymore before I get to the hard part. I can tell the difference in my arms, and I think I might actually only have one chin now!!! And I even got a few nice butt comments from random creepy guys. Kinda gross, but helps the confidence factor for sure! Woo Hoo!! So screw the numbers on the scale this morning, I am celebrating a NSV! And that is good enough for me today!! Have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment