Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been awhile!

So here I am , 3 weeks later, lol. But I am back. I have been doing very poorly and have not been wanting to share it with the world. Eating wise I mean. Just terrible. I am back in to the 160's now. Have I fallen off the wagon for good? Hoping to get back on but my mind seems to always think, well, eat this way today, then you can start over again tomorrow. Well tomorrow never seems to come. Then I stopped exercising for a few day and I honestly could not believe the difference it made. I got flabby. Seriously!! Just for a few days. And I am sure it wasn't just my imagination. I even had talked about it to my bf. Telling him how embarrassed I was that I was gaining the weight back, how I wanted to get back on track and how I could not seem to. He told me he could not tell the difference, but I need to do this for me and no one else. I am kinda doing it for him. So maybe if I think that I need to do it for me it Will make the difference. Lets hope I can get my mind around that. My WI in tomorrow. i am hoping to be back in the 150's. I will let you guys know!! Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment