Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Enough of the bull...this is it!

Okay so last night as I sat on my couch, feeling disgusting and fat I decided this was it. I wonder if these are the moments people talk about, when everything becomes clear and they go for what they want. I am so sick of feeling uncomfortable in my skin. I want to feel like the hot girl I know I can be, I want to feel skinny. Summer is soon approaching and I want to be able to wear all the cute summer clothes. The tight tank tops, the short skits, A BATHING SUIT!! This will be my last summer in my twenties, I want to have one good in my 20's summer. So I went back and joined Weight Watchers. Not tracking does not work for me. Plus I really enjoy the positive feedback when I lose. And I really enjoy the message boards for a pick me up when everything is not going properly. They waived the sign up fee, so it ended up being only 59.00 bucks for 3 months. Bonus. I am gonna do it this time! I am going to try eating smaller meals throughout the day this time. So I have breakfast, then a small meal at 11:00, then another at 2:00, then supper. During my lunch break I am going to do Wii Fit, then when I get home from work, Wii Active. I am thinking positive this time around. I can do this!! So I am going to do something I never thought I would do and post my weight on the Internet, because I think posting my victories for you guys to see will be a little extra motivation as well. So I weighed myself this morning and I was at 159.4. My weigh in days will be on Friday, so I will post my next weight on Friday.
Thank you to everyone who's blog I read everyday. You guys are a real inspiration. It is nice to know that there are other people going through the same thing I am. It's nice to know I am not alone.
Happy Tuesday ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment