Monday, February 22, 2010

Ugh....lesson not necessarely learned, but remembered

Okay so I got this really yummy new Special K cereal, blueberry flavored. I decided to stray away from my usual oatmeal with either a tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter and some blueberries in it for breakfast and have a bowl of this fantastic cereal. What a mistake. I was absolutely starving by 9:00 am. My oatmeal usually keeps me relatively full for most of the morning, but I still have a snack at around 10:00am just so I am not starving by lunch time. So this morning I ate my snack at around 9:30 when I just could not wait any longer. And I was famished by 11:00. Like so hungry I felt faint. So finally lunch time came around, and I went home and I ate...and I ate...then ate just a bit more. I had a Weight Watchers breakfast quesidilla. Then I still felt like I was starving, although I am sure that if I would have waited awhile I would have been fine. So back to the fridge I went and there was 1.5 pork cutlets left over from supper last night. I had the 1/2 of one, figuring that would be enough. But of course it was so yummy I had the whole other one. Then I needed something sweet so I had some of that great Special K cereal in a coffee cup so I would not eat that much of it. Like it matters by this time. So finally all my food settled and I feel disgusting. So full, I feel like a humongous cow!! So needless to say EAT A GOOD BREAKFAST!!! I will remember this for a long time.
Other than that, me and my boyfriend were oh so tired last night we went to bed at 9:30. Wow. And I am still super tired today. I was up until 4:00am on Saturday with my poor sick throwing up child though, so that just threw me out of whack. Hopefully tonight will be the night I get back on track. And its Monday, which is one more step closer to Friday. This is me thinking positive! have a great week people :-)

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast is hard for me. Oatmeal makes me want to barf and I don't like to use too many points early on. But you should try Kashi Go Lean Crunch, it is so good and there is a lot of fiber and protein in it so it may keep you full. I like it with unsweetened vanilla almond breeze instead of milk and I put peanut butter on top of it. So freaking good!

    ReplyDelete